Vision and Guiding Principles for Covid-19
1. We will put safety first.The DOP/CSO will use science, data and public health information regarding the decisions we will make.
2. We will provide a High Quality of Catholic Education.We will provide the optimal spiritual, educational and socially best practices for all of our students.
3. We will be transparent. We will share what we know and what we do not know. We will be clear about what we can control and what is out of our control while the plan quite possibly will be ever changing and fluid.
4. We will be equitable. We will make all decisions based on what is best for all students, families and educators, especially those most impacted by educational inequalities and COVID-19. We will remember that equitable does not mean equal and we will strive to give students, families, educators and communities what they need, knowing that our communities have been hit by the virus at different magnitudes.
5. We will be decisive. Given the size and scope of the challenge, we must move deliberately and make tough choices. We will need to be flexible and we will adapt quickly as variables may change.
St Rocco School is committed to the growth of our students in a safe school environment.
Stay informed of the most up-to-date information related to COVID-19 as well as important health policies and procedures.
Your child's safty is our utmost concern. Please read our Covid-19 Policy and Procedures.